Weather, Storms & Tornadoes Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a Minecraft mod that comes along with the addition of new weather. Follow the article in order to get further information about that new weather.
Weather, Storms & Tornadoes Mod
The mod basically offers in-game new weather such as hail storm, tornado, as well as hurricanes. It aims to make weather in-game more diversified. In addition, this mod also adds in the Minecraft a massive epic storm.
- Localized weather is added! Now you are able to view rain and nastier storms that come in from a distance
- The particle-based clouds that always move around replaces the vanilla ones
- A particle-based rain and snowfall that blows in the wind will replace the vanilla ones
- Rain clouds will assemble moisture from moist biomes and water.
- The Stormfront system is added and makes use of the biome temperature differences in order to make nasty storms.
- The look of storms has been improved.
- Machine bloc is added in order to make different types of storms in a location.
- Deflector block has the possibility of destroying storms in a 150 block radius and defend your creations
- And much more!
Don’t hesitate anymore to download Weather, Storms & Tornadoes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 for free here and enjoy its greatness.
How To Install Weather, Storms & Tornadoes Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Weather, Storms & Tornadoes Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Weather, Storms & Tornadoes Mod is installed.