CraftTweaker Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod which allows modpacks and servers to customize the game. With CraftTweaker you can change recipes, script events, add new commands and even change item properties! When used with other mods the possibilities become endless. Ranging from custom machine recipes to entirely new blocks and items!
CraftTweaker lets you customize the game to your hearts content, from simple things like changing recipes or adding tooltips to items, to more advanced things like subscribing to events or changing properties about items! When combined with addon mods, the possibilities truly become endless, with things like adding completely new blocks and items to the game and even adding new completely custom trees to the world gen!
Most modpacks you have played with use CraftTweaker to change their recipes, removing conflicting recipes or even building a central theme for their modpack!
All the information you need to get started with CraftTweaker can be found on the Wiki and if you need more help, you can join the Discord and ask for help there!
If you like CraftTweaker mod and want to support the mod and me in my modding endeavours, you can become a patron on Patreon.
Now quickly download CraftTweaker Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2,/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 for free here and enjoy it right now.
How To Install CraftTweaker Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CraftTweaker Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CraftTweaker Mod is installed.