B.A.S.E Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2, which is for free download here, is designed to be a library mod for the use of mods made by Team Acronym Coders, and Brass Goggled Coders. It is very convenient when you can experience a tool and library in one mod. Let’s get started to read the article below to have more discoveries about how efficiently it works.
Have you ever felt uncomfortable about having seven kinds of Cropper ingots, or three kinds of brass gears with different origins, colors, functions? Or when you go to the mine, you see dozens of different types of ores but they are actually the same, just different from origin and texture. If so, the mod will help you deal with this issue.
Basically, the mod is programmed to be both a tool and a library in just one mod with the aim of allowing players to own one base mod in their pack in order to manage all their stereotypical resources in Minecraft. This problem players commonly face as mentioned above will be solved by this mod by providing players a useful customization package looking after everything you want such as plates or ingots.
In addition, you are able to craft your own materials. At the moment, this mod supports these following items:
If you are ready to experience B.A.S.E, don’t hesitate anymore to get it for free download now!
Now quickly download B.A.S.E Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for free here and enjoy it right now.
How To Install B.A.S.E Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just B.A.S.E Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the B.A.S.E Mod is installed.