AutoRegLib Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 was created by Vazkii, the author of many giant mods on August, 28th 2016. Therefore, the necessary point this that to improve and develop other mods, there has to be another supporting mod.
AutoRegLib Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2
That is also an explanation why for the birth of AutoRegLib Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2, to add more automatic procedures of modding like its models, its block, registering items parameters, etc. Moreover, this mod helps to store information for other mods such as Quark, Psi, Morph-o-Tool, and Akashic Tome.
Thanks to AutoRegLib, it will try to decrease as much as it can the repetitive tasks in a new program process in the mod, so the working is now more straightforward to the author.
The author wrote this multifunctional mod defined: “Those mods that he would bring to the game will be a basic feature if he worked in Mojang Corp.” You know what, the surprising point that he has never worked in Mojang Company but learning by himself in the Java program.
How To Install AutoRegLib Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just AutoRegLib Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the AutoRegLib Mod is installed.
Now quickly download AutoRegLib Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 for free here and enjoy it right now.