Information and previews about saturation, health, and exhaustion.
AppleSkin Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 focuses on adding on-screen information on various topics related to our character’s diet, exhaustion, and saturation system. This information will be based on the default foods of the game, although it will also show us information about the new foods of the Simple Farming mod, if we have it installed.
The mod will allow us to see a preview of how eating certain types of food or recipes will affect the saturation and health of our character. For this, we will only have to place the food in the character’s hand and see how the saturation and health bar fills. Another option that the mod offers us is a preview of the exhaustion of our character.
How To Install AppleSkin Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just AppleSkin Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the AppleSkin Mod is installed.