If you are a regular fan of Minetweaker3 created by StanH, it is very pity is you ignore its continue mod: CraftTweaker Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4. As a continuation, what things this mod improve and complement as well? Follow this article to get information and answer the question above.
As mentioned above, it is an updated version of Minetweaker3 but is not similar to the original. This mod is only for modders who have experiences as well as want to customize their mods to generate their own modpack. In order words, it lets players editing modpack or server by an easy-to-use scripting language. In particular, with this mod, you are able to:
- Complement or delete recipes if necessary
- Modify mod recipes as you want
- Change the item name
- Alter the furnace recipes
- Access the ore dictionary that allows a mod use the similar materials of another mod
- And much more
The unique feature of this mod is the ability to customize the recipes. Modbacks consist of many complicated recipes, even conflicting recipes and coincide ones that sometimes cause errors in-game when combining. As a result, this mod will fix errors and help different recipes from different mods more balanced with each other.
With those features mentioned above, CraftTweaker Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 is dispensable for players who want to customize their modpack. Download this mod for free through the link below this post and enjoy it right now.
Now quickly download CraftTweaker Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2,/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 for free here and enjoy it right now.
How To Install CraftTweaker Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CraftTweaker Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CraftTweaker Mod is installed.