Just Enough Items Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod that allows you to consult all the recipes for any of the various blocks and objects that appear in the game. In addition to the vanilla ones, we will also be able to know the recipes of the objects added by the vast majority of Minecraft mods. To see how any object is crafted, we just have to place the mouse over the object and press the “R” key. While to know the operation of that same object, if it has a function, we will press the “U” key.
In addition, this mod allows us to use an internal object search (lower right area of the screen), which allows us to find any object in the game or added by a mod, in a column that is added in the right area of the screen. Next to the search engine, we will see a red key that allows us to access the configuration menu of the mod, where we can configure and customize its functions.
Now quickly download Just Enough Items Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for free here and enjoy it right now.
How To Install Just Enough Items Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Just Enough Items Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Just Enough Items Mod is installed.