Information on saturation, feeding and exhaustion.
AppleSkin Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a mod that adds information on the screen, in Minecraft’s own HUD, about various parameters related to the food and saturation mechanism of the character of the we. This mod is compatible with a large amount of food added by other mods, such as food and food added by the Simple Farming mod.
With this AppleSkin Mod version 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 installed, we can see how a certain food affects a character’s health and satiety, before to be consumed, only by holding food or food in the character’s hand. We can also preview character saturation and exhaustion, among other things.
How To Install AppleSkin Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just AppleSkin Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the AppleSkin Mod is installed.