Find any biomes using this new compass.
Nature’s Compass Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod that allows us to create a new kind of compass that allows us to find any default Minecraft biome we want, also Like any biome added to the game by any mod that adds new biomes to the game.
The operation is very simple, we build the compass, put it in the character’s hand, right-click it, and access the interface of biome selection. In this interface, we choose the biome we want to find and the compass shows the direction to follow, the coordinates of the biome as well as the distance between our character and the biome we have. choose.
Once we’ve found the biome we want, we can reset the compass to stop showing that biome or start looking for a new biome. To do this, we will place the compass in the character’s hand and press “Shift + right mouse”.
Don’t be shy, download the Nature’s Compass Mod version 1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 at this site and install it on your game!
How To Install Nature’s Compass Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Nature’s Compass Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Nature’s Compass Mod is installed.