The Last Remnant Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. The Last Remnant was released on Apr 9, 2009
The Last Remnant is an exciting game that is divided into three different scenes: the world area, the battle area and a world map. You will be Rush Sykes and you will have to move through cities, buildings … if you want to move to another city, you will have to go to the map screen, from where you will do it instantly.
You will only see the battle screen when you are in the fight. This is a three-dimensional area, much like the world area, which reminds the player where they are in the world. The battle begins when, on the world screen, you touch an enemy. You can also select the function of fighting multiple enemies at the same time.
You will have various forces with which to face groups of enemies, and you will have to choose in each new battle what type of powers you want to use to defeat them. In this game, you will find multiple races and cultures that inhabit each city-state that you will encounter, each with special powers that you must fight against.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2/Vista SP1 *1 *2
- Processor: Intel Core™2 Duo (2GHz) / AMD Athlon™ X2 (2GHz)
- Memory: 1.5GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 15GB Available HDD Space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 VRAM 256MB or better *3
- Sound Card: 100% DirectSound compatible sound card (DirectX9.0c or higher）
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
How to Download & Install The Last Remnant
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Last Remnant is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The.Last.Remnant.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Last Remnant folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.