Lichdom: Battlemage Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Lichdom: Battlemage was released on Aug 26, 2014.
Lichdom: Battlemage is Xaviant Games’ RPG element first-person action game. This is the first RPG game that allows players as a mage (Mage) to use limitless magical powers at their disposal to destroy enemies.
In the game world for a long time, you often hear about conventions and stereotypes. And every time someone, a certain game violates the conventions, the whole game village sees that person as a criminal. However, life is changing. Conventions and patterns are simply set by us and make ourselves difficult. Occasionally there are successful trials, but also many failures. And today, I would like to introduce to you a new experiment Lichdom: Battlemage. Lichdom: Battlemage has paved the way to breaking a rigid convention where the role-playing genre has been stuck for so long. Lichdom has only one class and focuses entirely on one class magicians and the power of magic.
What you’ll notice immediately when you first see Lichdom: Battlemage is that it resembles Skyrim but to a lesser extent. The game takes place from a first-person perspective and features magic shooting with animations of hands out on the screen. Even some of the magical animations look very reminiscent of the specific animation in Skyrim. If you’ve spent hundreds of hours playing as a mage character in Skyrim you might be wondering why you’d even bother with this game, but it’s definitely a reason to care. While the magical Skyrim is just an option to play with, Lichdom: Battlemage is built entirely around magic, and beyond the similarity of the surface to Skyrim in order to have its own path.
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Processor: 3.0 GHz dual core or better (AMD FX 4100 or Intel Core 2 Duo)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible with 512 RAM or better (Radeon HD4870 or NVIDIA 8800 GT)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum spec assumes user runs the game at 1280×720 resolution with “Low” graphics settings.
How to Download & Install Lichdom: Battlemage
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Lichdom: Battlemage is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Lichdom.Battlemage.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lichdom: Battlemage folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.