G String (B5714414) Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. G String was released on Oct 16, 2020.
In G String, players participate in Standard Issue Biosuit as a talented young Korean girl named Myo Hyori who faces the dangers of her future.
As a first-person shooter with lightweight environmental puzzles and fairly long, detailed single-player campaigns it focuses on the game’s storyline and world-building.
Your remote control / mechanical maneuver will be available from the start and throughout most of the match they’ll be enough to progress until more input means are available. It’s worth noting that your night vision will be initially disabled as your bio suit probably has been damaged in previous lab experiments.
- OS: Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB of memory or more. Requires support for Shader Model 2.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: For better performance disable the new effects under the “FX” tab.
How to Download & Install G String
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once G String is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to G.String.Build.5714414.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the G String folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
- Note: Launch the game with ‘launcher.exe’ instead ‘gstring.exe’