The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game Of The Year Edition) Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game Of The Year Edition was released on Apr 29, 2002.
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is the third installment in the well-known role-playing video game series The Elder Scrolls. This is a package with the original game and its two expansions «Tribunal» and «Bloodmoon», called Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition, in commemoration of the prize awarded to the game. With an epic plot, Morrowind managed to reach the hearts of the most lovers of the role. A huge and highly detailed world (compared to the previous installment) to discover, the possibilities of editing the character and the appearance of the third-person perspective made this game a masterpiece. There are different storylines apart from the main one. The player could join any of the guilds, serve the imperial guard, and even become a merchant to accumulate as much fortune as possible. The possibilities are virtually endless.
For many users it is the best RPG game ever. Morrowind begins with the prisoner player (for unknown reasons) and arriving by boat at Morrowind, pending his release. Within a tutorial representing the release of the prisoner, the player will go through the process of creating his character. The player will be asked by a fellow inmate, an official and a bureaucrat, respectively, when the player is already registered as a free citizen; In the selection process, the player can choose their name, gender, race, birth sign, and class.
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Screenshots:
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind System Requirements:
Do you want to know what are the minimum and recommended requirements to play The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind on PC? Below we show you the requirements and the official technical specifications that your computer needs to run the game and so you can know how much space it takes up, how much RAM, processor or graphics it is recommended to have to get the best performance and everything you need to know if your PC supports The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind or not.
- OS: Windows ME/98/XP/2000
- Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium III, Celeron, or AMD Athlon
- Memory: 256 MB
- Graphics: 32MB Direct3D Compatible video card with 32-bit color support and DirectX 8.1
- DirectX®: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 1GB free hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind How To Download & Install:
- Click the Download button below to redirect to the download page.
- Download the new window you continue to wait for 5 seconds, continue to click the Download button.
- Wait for the game to be fully downloaded on your PC.
- Extract the game using WinRAR software, if not already, download it here.
- Start installing the game on your PC via the .exe folder.