Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Incl. Deadliest Warrior DLC) Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare was released on Oct 16, 2012.
With Mirage: Arcane Warfare just around the corner, Torn Banner Studios has made Chivalry: Medieval Warfare available to all users for free, a first-person game that takes us back to the medieval era with a focus on multiplayer. . Grab your bow, crossbow, sword and shield, mace, broadsword, or whatever you think is appropriate to finish off your rivals in true medieval battlefields where you can siege castles or assault villages in teams of 16 vs. 16 players , although you can also go to the arena to try to be the last soldier to stand.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Screenshots:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare System Requirements:
Do you want to know what are the minimum and recommended requirements to play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on PC? Below we show you the requirements and the official technical specifications that your computer needs to run the game and so you can know how much space it takes up, how much RAM, processor or graphics it is recommended to have to get the best performance and everything you need to know if your PC supports Chivalry: Medieval Warfare or not.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz (a dual-core CPU is required)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
- Supported controls:: Keyboard + Mouse, or Xbox 360 controller, Xbox One controller, or compatible XInput controller
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare How To Download & Install:
- Click the Download button below to redirect to the download page.
- Download the new window you continue to wait for 5 seconds, continue to click the Download button.
- Wait for the game to be fully downloaded on your PC.
- Extract the game using WinRAR software, if not already, download it here.
- Start installing the game on your PC via the .exe folder.